(855) 774-9200 | info@abconsulting.com

What is a Wine Broker and Do They Need a California Liquor License?

If you are a wine broker, it is important to understand the California Liquor License laws as they apply to you. If you are a winery looking to hire a wine broker as an independent contractor, then you also should be fully informed of the requirements.

The video below provides more information, please contact us if you have questions.