(855) 774-9200 | info@abconsulting.com

California Liquor License Law Update: Protesting an Application

The process for the public to protest a California liquor license application has changed as of January 1, 2014.

In the past, a protestant could simply sign a petition as an act protest but now, any member of the public who wishes to object to a liquor license application must write an individual letter and submit it to the ABC.  No longer can protests be submitted in petition form.

This legislative change is a very positive update for liquor license applicants.  Please view the video below for more information and call us at (855) 774-9200 if you have questions or require assistance.